Randy Houser Wraps Up 2016 Concert Season Tomorrow! Whether you view it as the start of another long weekend or a celebratory end to a great concert season in TJ's Corral, be sure to catch Randy Houser tomorrow night before we put TJ's Corral in mothballs until next spring.
|What lurks within the Randy Houser semi??|
- Randy Hashagen of Tahoe OnStage posted this advance story of Randy Houser’s Concert . . . sure got us in the mood to “chase down a good time” this Thursday . . . Please join us!
- Zach Sanford and Jamie Yurcisin each won some Randy Houser swag in the contest we mentioned in last week’s blog. Check at Will Call this Thursday for your “stuff” and thanks to all who entered.
- Congratulations to our winners (so far) of two passes to the Randy Houser Meet and Greet – we’ll be picking one more today, be sure to check our Facebook Page.
- Tickets for the Randy Houser Concert start at $59 and are available on our website, at the hotel desk, or by calling 775-783-6606. We may even
have some available at the door.
|The impressive new Video Wall at Bodines Casino features just|
18 of the 85+ HDTVs offered at our three properties for football viewing
|Football Pro PK'EM Tickets are out!|
- Over 40 HDTVs and the full NFL package provide plenty of viewing opportunities in the Cabaret Lounge, Cabaret Bar, pit area, poker room and CV Steak Bar. Add in the HDTVs at Sharkey’s Casino and Bodines Casino and the total swells to almost 90 screens!!
- Enjoy $2 Draft Beer during all NFL games at the CVI - and our staff will bring your bar bites order to you right at your seat.
- The Progressive Pro PK'EM at all three properties offers a special $5 parlay card each week. The Jackpot starts at $2,500 and climbs based on play until it hits . . . just like a slot progressive.
- NFL hats, tee shirts, Budweiser merchandise and other prizes are given away in drawings during Monday Night Football at the CVI.
- Every Monday three guests will be drawn at each or our three casinos to qualify for the Ultimate Tailgate Package . . . we’ll give away one of these at each location at halftime of the last Monday Night Football game on December 19.
- Football action at our Race and Sports Book includes NFL and College Football proposition bets, parlay cards, over/unders and straight bets. Also on the board this week: Major League Baseball, Horseracing, Saturday’s Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR race and a variety of futures bets.
- Sports tickets can be cashed-in at Guest Services when the Sports Book is closed. Horse Race tickets can be cashed only when the Race and Sports Book is open. Winning sports bets placed at any of our three casinos (CVI, Bodines and Sharkey’s) can be cashed at any of the three locations.
A New HDTV? Sure, I'll Take It! For the remaining Mondays in September you’ll have the opportunity to win a new HDTV at 8 PM. The process is simple: you'll earn one virtual drawing ticket for every 5 points you accumulate each Sunday and Monday. Be sure to use your Inn Club card while you play, and perk your ears up when we start calling names at 8 PM Monday. When we find five folks who are present we’ll let you pick envelopes . . . four will have $50 free play and one will be for a new HDTV ready for you to load into your car, take home, set up, and start enjoying!
|Live through this Saturday in our Cabaret Lounge - Free!|
Free Entertainment in the Cabaret Lounge: The Rye Brothers entertain tonight thru Saturday, NFL Football on the Big Screen is in the Cabaret on Sunday and Monday nights and Patrick Major plays next Tuesday and Wednesday. The Rye Brothers are a “power-pop” country act, mixing contemporary country music and rock n’ roll guitar driven songs. The group is led by Paul Justin & Justin Foutz who trade off on the lead vocals and guitar licks. Paul and Justin formed Rye Brothers in the summer of 2015 and quickly added a solid rhythm section consisting of Jacob Delott (bass, backing vocals) and Jeff Sorenson (drums, backing vocals) to round out this Southern California based quartet. Click here for the upcoming lineup of free entertainment in the Cabaret Lounge.
Thank You! Last Friday 48 local donors gave 57 units of blood at the Hero’s Remembered Blood Drive. Per the folks at United Blood Services, this was a fantastic turnout for a Friday of a 3-day weekend . . . and the donations resulted in much needed blood being available for Northern Nevada patients. Couldn’t make it to donate last Friday? Or, perhaps you’ll be ready to donate again in a few months? The next bloodmobile trek to CVI is on Friday, December 9 in conjunction with the annual KTVN Share Your Christmas Community Food Drive.
This Week at the CVI
- In the Casino
- Bingo Thursday: Come in and play Bingo on the odd hour, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and win $50 - $100 instantly! Simply be in the casino playing slots or table games using your INN Club card and watch for our staff bringing around Free Bingo Cards.
- Friday Drawings: Catch Harley Promotion drawings at 5, 7 and 9 p.m. for a guaranteed giveaway of forty thousand dollars in September between the CVI and Bodines. Use your INN Club card while you play!
- 5X Points Saturday: this Saturday and every Saturday in September earn 5X Points all day!
- Monday HDTV Giveaway: But you already knew that from reading one of the short blurbs above!
- Tuesday Blackjack Tournament: Just a $25 buy-in and all entry fees and re-buys go into the prize fund. Sign ups are from 5 to 6 p.m. on the day of the tournament and play starts at 6:00 p.m.
- Here’s a Handy Page with all our September Casino Promotions!
- In Our Restaurants
- Wednesday is Italian Day/Night in Katie’s – three specials for just $6.99 each! Check all the Katie’s Daily Specials at this link.
- The 18-Piece Sushi Platter Special is served in CV Steak on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Our Friday special in CV Steak is Rack of Venison for $32. Saturday night’s special is Garlic Studded Prime Rib for $26 and Sunday's special is one pound of King Crab Legs for $32. All three specials are served with fresh vegetable, choice of rice or potato (au gratin, baked, or a one-pound, twice-baked), tableside tossed salad and warm demi-loaf of bread.
- Click the restaurant name for more info, specials and links to menus for Katie’s, CV Steak and Jobs Perk at the CVI . . . or our nearby sister property restaurants, the Jackpot Café at Sharkey's Casino and the Bodines Restaurant at Bodines Casino.
Planning a Stay at the CVI? You will always get the best rate by booking directly with the Carson Valley Inn either online or by calling our Reservations Department directly at 775-783-6629 or 800-321-6983.
Comments? Have questions or comments about the CVI? Use the comments section below, shoot us an email or pick up the phone and call us @ 775-782-9711. Hit “0” when the automated voice comes on and you'll go right to the hotel operator who can get you to the correct person or department. We have a lot more coming up at the Carson Valley Inn so check our Blog posting every Wednesday morning!